Beautiful Cloud In Nglimut, Gonoharjo

Cloud In Nglimut

Indonesia's nature is extraordinary. When I wake up in the morning, then I'm out of the villa, I was treated to beautiful scenery.
This incident occurred precisely in the area nglimut, gonoharjo Kendal. Distance is approximately 2 hours from Semarang city using a motor vehicle. Nglimut itself is a mountainous area located in Kendal. the fresh air, beautiful scenery, cold water and outbound game makes everyone want to linger there. In Nglimut also hot springs and waterfall.

View Nglimut Nature


Be careful when you want to go to Nglimut. Because the access road to Nglimut only slightly. the road was very dangerous and accident prone. a winding road, up and down, and ravine surrounded by us to be extra careful when they want to go there. If you want to go there I suggest do not go at night, because there are rarely street lighting.

That bit about nglimut and natural. Happy vacation guys.

2 komentar:

  1. when this happens, when the occasion?

    BalasHapus
  2. No, that's when I attended the reunion with my elementary school friends

    BalasHapus